Thursday, May 31, 2012

July 4th Wedding!

I was browsing through Pinterest (as I usually do these days), and I found something too adorable not to share. This isn't my idea so don't give me the credit. It's a July 4th wedding theme. I could easily see this being a theme that doesn't have to be super expensive. Here is the link to the blog Invitation Consultants. blog.invitationconsultants.com


This would be a wedding where you could use carnations to cut the cost and it would still look pretty amazing. You could even add a carnation to the rope knot boutonniere to make it look more "traditional". You can give 'fire crackers' filled with candy as favors and there could be a chance that during your reception you can give out sparklers and have some summer fun under the stars! You don't have to go too literal and use stripes and stars all over everything, but definitely choose a bold blue and a daring red.

No comments:

Post a Comment